SUPPORTING PROJECTS OF YOUNG FILMMAKERS, TAKING THEIR FIRST STEPS IN THE LUXEMBOURGISH FILM-INDUSTRY.
Get in touch with likeminded people sharing the same interests as you.
Discover films from fellow filmmakers at our film screenings, take part in different film challenges and much more.
Take advantage of workshops on a variety of topics. From screenwriting to cinematography.
Benefit from our equipment rental, which includes camera, light and sound equipment.
Benefit from our distribution network to showcase your project.
Advice and Tips
If you have any questions, we will gladly help you find the best solution for your project.
OUR MEMBERS WEBSITE
To become a member, you need to register via our member website. Our member website provides you with better access to our services. You can manage your membership, connect with other members and submit support requests for our services.
The platform includes the following features:
Membership and public profile management
Digital networking platform for members
Discover our equipment catalogue
Enquiry for equipment rental
Enquiry/registration for workshops and events
Enquiry for distribution
Filmmaking guides and templates (coming soon)
News and updates via email
- Members must be at least 14 years old. For members between 14 and 18 years of age, some restrictions to the offer may apply. (e.g., maximum value for equipment rental, exclusion from certain workshops due to safety concerns, etc.). These restrictions are determined on a case-by-case basis for each offer.
- The membership may not be concluded in order to gain professional advantages through the offer or the information provided by Feierblumm Productions a.s.b.l..
- The applicant must be at least 14 years old.
- The project must involve, affect, or target mainly young people aged between 14 and 30.
- The project must be in line with the objectives of Feierblumm Produtions a.s.b.l..
- The project must include mostly participants from Luxembourg and/or take place on Luxembourgish territory.
- Projects of professional or commercial nature are not eligible.
- The project must not convey any messages that violate current legislation, the values of Feierblumm Productions a.s.b.l. and may not contain hate speech, calls for violence or other forms of discrimination.
- The project must not convey any party-political messages.
- In-school projects in the context of formal education are not eligible for support.
- All information submitted in relation to a project must be verifiable and correct.
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Projects must be submitted in Luxembourgish, English, German or French.